(Updated to September 20th, 2018)
- What are cookies?
Cookies are the most famous piece of information on the web. They are small text files that websites send to the user’s terminal (e.g., all devices with an IP such as computers, tablets, smartphones), where they are stored before being sent back to the same websites on the next visit. They are very useful both for performing authentications (and speeding them up) and for monitoring sessions and storing some technical parts of the terminal-remote exchange that would otherwise be impossible. Therefore, through cookies it is possible to store and retrieve information about user’s browsing habits and/or on the mobile device used to access the website, generally anonymously.
These small files are used by www.mazzoneturismo.com for the following purposes:
- to generate access statistics in aggregate and anonymous form of attendance and return to the site.
- to keep the browsing session active.
Therefore, during visits to the site some information on the user’s hard disk will be recorded.
- Technical and third-party cookies
Our website uses the so-called technical cookies, i.e., those used for the transmission of a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user.
(a) The technical cookies used by the website may be session or persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that last until the user closes the browser. On the other hand, persistent cookies remain on the hard disk or device of the user browsing the aforementioned site until their expiration date or until the user proceeds with their cancellation. These cookies can be used for security purposes, to help the user surfing the webpages and to provide information more effectively.
Technical cookies manage the data necessary for the provision of pages and facilitate navigation, avoiding the need to re-enter username and password to access the reserved area, to remember the last page visited, to recognize the type of device in use. Technical cookies allow anonymous statistical analyses on the most visited pages and user preferences.
(b) The site also allows the sending of “third party”, i.e., those managed by third parties and controlled by domains external to the site. The site has no control over these cookies.
Third party cookies can be grouped into the following types:
- Necessary cookies, i.e., those strictly necessary for the basic functioning of the site and which allow you to surf the site using the desired functions. Without these cookies we cannot provide the services that allow the site to work.
- Performance cookies, i.e., those that anonymously collect information on how many visitors use and interact with the site, on the section visited, the time spent and any problems encountered (such as error messages). This information allows us to improve the user’s experience. One of the major performance cookies used by our website is Google Search Console. For more information, please visit the following pages: https: //www.google.com/webmasters/tools/home?hl=it and http://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/.
- Functionality cookies, i.e., those that personalise and improve the visitor’s experience of the site and allow websites to remember the user’s site preferences and choices they make on the site such as language or currency. Storing your preferences allows the site to offer better and more personalised functions.
The cookies used by our site are:
- Necessary cookies:
– PHPSESSID: session cookie that allows you to keep the browsing session active.
- Statistical cookies:
– _ga (2 years duration): cookie that registers a single ID used to generate statistics on the use of the site;
– _gat: session cookie used by Google Analytics to limit the frequency of requests;
– _gid: session cookie that records a single ID used to generate statistics on the use of the site by the user;
– collect: session cookie used to send data to Google Analytics on the user’s device and on the use of the site; tracks the user through the device used and the marketing channels.
- Marketing cookies:
– GPS: session cookie used to register a single ID on mobile devices in order to enable localization through GPS function;
– IDE (2 years duration): used by Google DoubleClick to record and generate a report on user actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertisements in order to verify its effectiveness and to show the user dedicated advertising messages;
– PREF (8 months duration): cookie that registers a single ID used by Google to generate statistics on how the visitor uses YouTube videos through different sites;
– test_cookie: session cookie used to check whether the user’s browser supports cookies;
– VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (179 days duration): cookie that has the purpose of estimating the user’s bandwidth on pages containing integrated YouTube videos;
– YSC: session cookie that registers a single ID to generate statistics on which YouTube videos the user has viewed;
– yt.innertube::nextId: YouTube persistent cookie;
– yt.innertube::requests: YouTube persistent cookie;
– yt-remote-cast-installed: session cookie used to store user preferences on video display through embedded YouTube videos;
– yt-remote-connected-devices: persistent cookie used to store user preferences on video display through embedded YouTube videos;
– yt-remote-device-id: persistent cookie used to store user preferences on video display through embedded YouTube videos;
– yt-remote-fast-check-period: session cookie used to store user preferences on video display through embedded YouTube videos;
– yt-remote-session-app: session cookie used to store user preferences on video display through embedded YouTube videos;
– yt-remote-session-name: session cookie used to store user preferences on video display through embedded YouTube videos.
- Unclassified cookies:
– time: unclassified session cookie.
- Third-party cookies used by our site:
Google Analytics (sul sito in italiano è scritto male: Google Analitycs) is a web analysis service provided by Google, which acquires through cookies useful information to understand the use of the website by the user (including the IP address). This information will be transmitted and stored in Google data centres in the United States and will be used for the following purposes: to track and examine the use of the site by users; to prepare reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services relating to website activity and use of the Internet.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google and, in any case, will not associate the user’s IP address with any other data already held. Therefore, this service allows us to analyze the statistics on website visitors always in an anonymous and aggregate form.
While surfing the website, the user will have the opportunity to play embedded YouTube videos. We inform you that the advanced YouTube privacy mode will be used for this purpose. Through this method, while playing the video, YouTube installs cookies on the user’s computer, preventing the storage of information about cookies that allow user’s personal identification. For more information, please visit the information pages on embedded YouTube videos:
https://www.youtube.com/static?gl=IT&hl=it&template=terms and https://www.google.it/intl / en / policies / privacy /.
The site contains Facebook and Instagram sharing buttons, whose use is aimed at sharing contents, thus having the user the opportunity to follow any website updates also on these social networks.
To ensure greater transparency and convenience, you may find below the links to the privacy policies and cookie settings of major social media sites:
If you have a Facebook and/or Instagram account and you do not wish this information to be linked to your profile, you must log out before activating the buttons.
The site also contains the link button to WhatsApp in order to allow the user to quickly request information or send text messages.
Therefore, we invite you to see the following links:
- Additional information
How to disable cookies
Cookies can be enabled/disabled by the user at any time through browser settings by following the instructions.
The instructions of the most popular browsers are mentioned below:
– Internet Explorer: for more information and updates on the procedure to be followed, please see the following link: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-8
– Firefox: for more information and updates on the procedure to be followed, please see the following link:
– Safari: for more information and updates on the procedure to be followed, please see the following link:
https://www.apple.com/it/privacy/use-of-cookies/ – Google Chrome: for more information and updates on the procedure to be followed, please see the following link: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Please note that if you decide not to accept cookies, some functions and services of the site may not be available.